Welcome to Summit Athletic Academy! We look forward to having your student(s) in our program. We know educational decisions are important and we are honored that you have chosen The Summit Athletic Academy to work alongside you in your child's education. The below information details our registration process. Please complete each step and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. 303-438-6985
1) Follow the Online Registration steps on Infinite Campus for registration verification. We will review your forms and confirm enrollment completion. PLEASE USE CHILD'S LEGAL NAME IN ALL ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS.
2) Complete the Family Form (below), one per family. You may skip for other children you may be enrolling. The Family Form includes some Enrollment Agreements: It is very important that you review these agreements. By checking the boxes in the family form below you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the stated policies and understand the partnership between Summit Academy Sports (your child's sports program) and The Summit Athletic Academy (your child's educational program).
3) Complete a Student Form (below) for each student you are enrolling.
4) $45 Student Activity Fee will be paid online or at Launch in August. This fee covers a student yearbooks, parties, Fall Dance for 9-12th grade, and other incidentals.
5) Turn in the following documents as applicable:
Student Health Care Plan for any medical needs; forms are available HERE, must be signed by parent and doctor and dated after June 1st. Please submit to Mrs. Cordova (health aide) for review. Indicate in the Student Form below that you will be submitting a Health Care Plan. Questions? Email Mrs.Cordova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you child needs accommodations for classes, please submit the IEP and/or 504 (if applicable) to the front office or email to Mrs. Miller (email@example.com). Questions? Please email Mrs. Miller.