We're looking forward to having your student(s) in our program. The below information details our registration process. Please complete each step and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
1) Print out a copy of your student's Jeffco Connect "Student Summary" (while in account, select printer icon at the top right to print a copy)
2) Read the Enrollment Documents linked below. It is important that you view these agreements. By checking the box below you acknowledge that you have read and agree with policies.
3) Review the Jeffco Student & Family Handbook/Conduct Code linked below.
4) Complete the Family Form (below), one per family.
5) Complete a Student Form (below) for each student you are enrolling.
6) Upload or bring the following documents to Summit for registration verification.
We will review your forms and confirm enrollment completion.
Copy of Birth Certificate (or bring original and we can make a copy)
Immunization Record or Waiver (waivers available at Summit or HERE, must be renewed each year, for the 2021-2022 school year please date them on or after 6/30/2021)
Student Health Care plan (if applicable), signed by parent and doctor, forms available at Summit or HERE
IEP and/or 504 (if applicable)
$25 Student Activity Fee (cash or check please, checks payable to JASH)
Copy of Jeffco Connect Summary Detail Report