Welcome to Summit! We look forward to having your student(s) in our program. We know educational decisions are important and we are honored that you have chosen The Summit Academy to work alongside you in your child's education. The below information details our registration process. Please complete each step and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions. 303-438-6985
1) Follow the Online Registration steps on Infinite Campus for registration verification. We will review your forms and confirm enrollment completion.
2) Complete the Family Form (below), one per family. You may skip for other children you may be enrolling. The Family Form includes some Enrollment Agreements: It is very important that you review these agreements. By checking the boxes in the family form below you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the stated policies and understand the partnership between your home based education and The Summit Academy.
3) Complete a Student Form (below) for each student you are enrolling.
4) Pay $25(k-6) or $45(7-12th grade) Student Activity Fee will be paid online or at Launch in August.
5) Turn in the following documents as applicable:
Student Health Care Plan; forms are available HERE, must be signed by parent and doctor and dated after June 1st. Please submit to Mrs. Cordova (health aide) for review. Indicate in the Student Form below that you will be submitting a Health Care Plan. Questions? Email Mrs.Cordova (email@example.com).
If you child needs accommodations for classes, please submit the IEP and/or 504 (if applicable) to the front office or email to Mrs. Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org). Questions? Please email Mrs. Miller.