We're looking forward to having your student(s) in our program. The below information details our registration process. Please complete each step and feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.
1) Follow the Online Registration steps on Infinite Campus for registration verification. We will review your forms and confirm enrollment completion. You will be requested to provide the following:
Copy of Birth Certificate
Immunization Record or Exemption Form; an up to date immunization record can be submitted when available. Immunization WAIVERS must be submitted each year and must be signed and dated on or after July 1st. Go here for complete immunization info.
2) Read the Enrollment Documents linked below. It is very important that you review these agreements. By checking the boxes in the family form below you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the policies stated in the Enrollment Documents and the Jeffco Student & Family Handbook/Conduct Code linked below. You do not need turn in signed documents.
3) Complete the Family Form (below), one per family.
4) Complete a Student Form (below) for each student you are enrolling.
5) Pay $25 Student Activity Fee per new student at Front Office (correct cash or check please, checks payable to JASH)
5) Turn in the following documents as applicable:
Student Health Care Plan; forms are available HERE, must be signed by parent and doctor and dated after June 1st. Please submit to Ms. Larson (health aide) for review. Indicate in the Student Form below that you will be submitting a Health Care Plan. Questions? Email Ms. Larson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IEP and/or 504 (if applicable) turn in to front office or email to Mrs. Miller (email@example.com). Questions? Please email Mrs. Miller.