Valentine Exchanges at Summit:
February 17-19th, 2021
Summit's Kindergarten-6th graders have the option to exchange
Valentines on their attendance day that week.
Remote students are also invited to participate.
Here’s how it works:
1. Students will be passing out valentines within their grade level. Students will be spread out amongst different rooms (by grade level).
2. Students ought to bring their own box, mark it with their name in LARGE LETTERS, have a LARGE enough opening for cards and treats, and decorate it as they wish.
3. Students don't have to participate. However, if they do, we ask that they provide valentines for everyone in their grade on their attending day. If they choose not to participate, they should still bring a box for collection of any valentines given to them.
4. All treats should be store-bought and individually-wrapped.
5. We plan to exchange valentines at the end of the day. Students will be dismissed from 6th period at 3:00pm for this. After school pick-up will still be at 3:15. (*Remote students attending the exchange should arrive a little earlier than 3pm for symptom-checking.)
ALLERGIES: We will provide a “trade in” option for students who receive something they cannot eat due to an allergy. (They may trade those treats for something they can have.)