Thanks for your patience! Classes are up and are ready for you to register. Please take some time to read course descriptions, etc. Priority for classes is established from your enrollment. (Although, please keep in mind that getting into classes is rarely an issue.) You have until Sunday, June 22 to sign up and keep your priority.
Please keep in mind that we have only collected the Activity Fee from our new students. All other parents will pay Activity Fees at Orientation Day in August. September will be our month to collect class fees. Class fees are listed on the course descriptions. These are usually to cover a workbook fee for a class.
If you are wanting to check our curriculum for your home use, please turn in your order by June 25. The order form and list of available curriculums is available on the website, The Summit Academy You have an opportunity to view samples of the curriculum at Summit for one more week. We will be at school on Wed and Thursday of this week, the 18th and 19th from 8:00 to noon.
- Only park in designated parking spots. Don't make more spaces in front of the marked spaces.
- Follow the arrows on the map.
- Absolutely no parking along the curb or cones.
- If you are dropping off or picking up your child you may pull up the the curb and let them out. You may NOT leave your car and go into the building.
- Follow the directions in the below map. (If you need to see the map larger, click on it.)