Here's a glimpse of what is happening next week. I will send out more details
and schedule today. I am also looking for some parent help to come in and do
some office work, cleaning,etc. to help us get started. I will be there a lot
this weekend,Monday and Tuesday. If you are availble, let me know. (I will not
be there Saturday and Sunday morning.)
The Summit Academy will start on Wednesday September 4, Thursday September 5, and Friday September 6th.
Grades 7 through 12 will start classes at a temporary location.
The elementary grades will have field trips for the first few weeks. The field trips will be paid for by The Summit Academy. The children will be supervised by teachers so that parents do not have to stay; although, parents are welcome to attend. Students will also do some fun activities and be with the same groups, by age, so they can start developing friendships and get to know one another.
- Only park in designated parking spots. Don't make more spaces in front of the marked spaces.
- Follow the arrows on the map.
- Absolutely no parking along the curb or cones.
- If you are dropping off or picking up your child you may pull up the the curb and let them out. You may NOT leave your car and go into the building.
- Follow the directions in the below map. (If you need to see the map larger, click on it.)