Would you like to join us?
The Summit Academy is looking for positive, motivated people to work at our school. Our classes are small and the students are well behaved, making it a wonderful place to work and teach. The program is offered through Jeffco Public Schools, so teachers must meet CDE requirements for teaching. The Summit Academy has two sites; our Summit Westminster site meets on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; and our Summit South location meets in Lakewood on Thursday. All positions are part-time. Starting pay for teachers is $29.90/hour with additional time paid for planning. Pay is also increased for experience and Masters Degree. Office and aide positions start at $15/hour.
The following positions are open for fall 2020-2021 at Summit Westminster campus.
Office Staff Position
Interviews will begin the week of June 29.
If you are interested in joining our team, please complete:
1. Jefferson Academy Application for applicants.(Click button below, complete via Word, save & submit in form below.)
2. Summit Academy Application (form below)
3. Three Letters of Recommendation
4. College Transcripts (for teaching positions only)
5. Copy of License (for teaching positions only)*
7. Cover Letter
8. Assistant Principal position should also complete "AP Short Essay Questions" and upload.
*Teachers may have a degree in area of field, 36 hours in field or passed the Praxis exam to qualify. In which case, please supply the documentation that qualifies you to teach.
Current staff members who are interested in the AP position should complete Summit Application, upload updated resume and "AP Short Essay Questions". You may also submit additional letters if you feel they enhance your application for this position.